Jumper T-Lite JP4-in-1 Multi Protocol Open TX 2.4GHz RC Transmitter w/ Hall Gimbals
The T-Lite has all the features necessary for FPV found on larger transmitters boiled down into a smaller gamepad format. This includes features like Hall gimbals, OpenTX support, an internal JP4in1 module, USB-C charging, and external module support.
Check out the CC2500 version if you dont need all those protocols.
Make sure to grab a 18650 battery if you don’t already have one.
Button tops work fine or if you have a flat top just pry out the spring connector a little.
- OpenTX firmware
- Simulator ready
- Removable antenna
- High-quality hall sensor gimbals
- Internal Multi-protocol module
- Supports external modules like Jumper R900, Frsky R9, TBS CRSF, etc.
- Built-in USB-C charging
- Voice and Vibration function
- JP4IN1 Module chipset
- A7105: Flysky, Hubsan, AFHDS2A etc
- CC2500: Frsky,Futaba SFHSS,Hitec,Radiolink,Esky,Corona etc
- CYRF6936: DSM / DSMX, Walkera Devo, Wfly, etc
- NRF24L01: HISKY, Syma, ASSAN, etc
- MCU: STM32F205
- Screen: 1.3”12864
- Voltage: DC 3.5-4.2V
- Battery: 1x 18650 (not included)
- Channel: 16ch
- External Micro SD Card: reserved SD card slot
- Size: 166*106*56mm
- Weight: 260g (with 18650)
- 1x Jumper T Lite JP4-in-1 Multi Protocol Open TX RC Transmitter w/ Hall Gimbals