PandaRC 800mw VT5804 X1
This FPV Video Transmitter (VTXs) from PandaRC comes is an all metal case which gives it a premium look and some extra crash protection. There are two versions of the transmitter, one fitted with hole mounts to suit a 30×30 stack (VT5804 X1) and the other without the hole mounts (VT5804 Q1). The transmitter is feature packed, so boasts a variable power output ranging from 25mW to a massive 800mW and also a Pitt Mode so you can start the VTX without interrupting other pilots. Channels and output power can be set via a push button and more conveniently you can configure it remotely using OSD control via the Tramp Protocol, when used with a flight controller.
- Switchable transmitting power, including 0mW / 25mW / 100mW / 200mW / 400mW / 800mW mode.
- Ultra-clean transmission (Up to 8 pilots at once)
- Flexible 6-26v (2s-5s input)
- PitMode – Power up your quad during a race
- Supports IRC Tramp OSD Control, with fallback button menu
- 5V Onboard quiet switching regulator for FPV camera
- Fully enclosed metal housing
- CE Certified