TBS Tango 2 Nostalgia Shell (Transparent)
The Tango 2 transparent shell, leave it as it is or paint it and let your creativity flow.
*Antenna sold seperately.
TANGO WITH NEWER SCREENS
- Due to the pandemic, we are no longer able to source the same screen we used since launch. Luckily, we found a replacement, however it requires us to modify the case alittle to accomdate the new electronics.
- If you wish to purchase the plastic parts for the newer hardware, please pick [TANGO 2 NOSTALGIA SHELL (NEW SCREEN)] under product customization.
- If you are not sure which version you got, please compare it with the image below.
For customizing purpose (paint job, hydrio-dip, etc), we left the led diffuser, speakers and buttons uninstalled.
BUTTONS AND DEFUSER
- Put it in place through the plastic pins.
- With your soldering iron, melt the pins down to hold the buttons down.
- The speak unit on your exsisting case is held on with glue
- Carefully cut into the glue along the wall of the speaker unit with an exacto knife
- Pull out the speaker and rub off the leftover glue
- You can install the speaker to the new case with [SILICONE ADHESIVE]
OPENING THE HOUSING OF THE TANGO2
- 1 x Top Shell
- 1 x Bottom Shell
- 2 x Momentary switch Buttons
- 1 x [Exit Menu Page] Buttons
- 1 x LED Diffuser
- 2 x Case Tags